Too Good To Go zoekt Sales Analyst
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 40 million users has saved more than 80 million meals from going to waste across 17 countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Sales Analyst to join us and help grow Too Good To Go in Belgium.
Sounds like your kind of mission?
As a Sales Analyst, you will work closely with Sales Team Leads and Head of Sales to make strategic sales plans supported by data. You will ensure high quality use of data and implement other improvement practices that will lead to a boost in performance of the sales teams. You will also work closely with the other teams (marketing, key account management) to ensure lead generation activities are aligned effectively.
Next to this, you’ll also provide valuable support and insights to the Sales team, driving performance and efficiency. You will use data analysis to deliver actionable insights, take ownership of data scraping and data enhancement to ensure high quality prospect data, qualify leads; your structured approach will ensure quick response times, and help Sales Specialists convert opportunities into partners.
You’ll also act as the guardian of our data, ensuring it remains clean, and help us go faster in our fight against food waste. You will be the resident “Salesforce guru”: helping the team with questions and issues, training new starters, troubleshooting problems, and ensuring processes are followed.
- Use your data-driven insights to fine tune our sales strategy and to focus on where it impacts the most.
- Manage the data preparation process: import leads from Google and other relevant websites or filter data from Salesforce, clean and reformat the lists, and distribute to Sales Specialists
- Prepare geographical maps for Sales Specialists to use when going into the field
- Creating top-quality analysis of existing and/or prospective partner stores with aim of finding opportunities for the Sales team and driving performance
- Creating reports for internal and external use
- Researching and analysing segments and geographic regions to find insights and opportunities for the Sales team
- Be the point of contact for any Salesforce queries and train new team members
- Provide advice on sales territory planning
Why are you the Waste Warrior we're looking for?
- You're a passionate waste warrior who loves our mission and is enthusiastic about making a positive difference
- Helping, supporting a team gives you energy
- You have 2+ years experience in a similar role
- You have advanced Excel Skills (or G-Suite equivalent)
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have the ability to find actionable insights for Sales teams in data
- You are a naturally curious, solution-orientated individual
- You are proactive, go-getter who takes the initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
If you still need more convincing…
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this really long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us, like providing flexible ways of working for starters, really great benefits with medical & travel coverages, genuinely great co-workers who want to see Too Good To Go and each other succeed, we also focus on your personal & professional growth a lot, a scale up vibe with an established company mission, but most importantly, you’ll have the chance to do something that really matters - every day!
We know what you’re thinking… “How can I send in my application?”
Apply in English with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
The deadline is “the sooner the better”.
You are welcome at Too Good To Go for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what path you’re on, diversity is a strength. Too Good To Go is inclusive, and so is our workplace. We encourage you to bring us your unique skills, passion, perspectives and background to help us with the fight against food waste.