Too Good To Go zoekt Customer Care Specialist
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Hello potential future Waste Warrior. It’s us, Too Good To Go! We are a social impact company, and an ambitious movement to fight against food waste. With our marketplace app, we reduce food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to our users. You purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing you are saving food, money - and the planet!
We’re growing fast with 15 countries currently active and more coming. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve been saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 57 million meals have been saved from the bin - equalling more than 122,000 tons of CO2 saved!
Sounds like your kind of mission, but what will it entail?
We say it like it is: You will be on the phone and on emails, a lot. We take our partner and customer service very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. To achieve this goal, we are looking for a passionate Customer Success Hero to make the difference between great and excellent.
You’ll be in direct contact and listen to our partners and our users to help them become real ambassadors of the food waste revolution. Together with your team of Customer Success Heroes, you will be ensuring the happiness of our partner and user community while delivering an above and beyond service!
As a Customer Success Hero:
- You are the first contact for our users, to help them when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures. You make sure to provide them with an outstanding customer experience while answering their questions per email or phone.
- You know the app inside out and are the go-to person for questions of all kinds.
- You really understand our users and why they joined the fight against food waste in the first place. You communicate with the sales, key account and partner success team about the information and learnings you gather from our community and ways to improve our service.
- You manage challenging situations (when a partner has a complaint, for example) and turn them into a positive experience for our partners and users.
- You represent our movement with passion, and you contribute to continuously improving our service and communication towards our community.
Are you the Waste Warrior we’re looking for?
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing!) and are pretty comfortable in French
- You have 1-2 years experience in a customer facing position
- You’re an outstanding communicator. You love being on the phone and writing emails (you can admit it, it’s just us here) - you are able to make our customers & partners smile, even from behind a phone or computer.
- You’re a team player! You are punctual and reliable, and you get a lot of energy out of helping others
- You quickly adapt to new tools and you find your own way fast (we’re here to guide you of course!)
- You can look at things from a distance and see the bigger picture, but also are eager to dive into the details of it
- You won the high school science fair and invented a self cleaning raclette machine. Just kidding. But you are the right amount of crazy and you enjoy sharing your quirkiness & talents with your coworkers
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success
- You are preferably immediately available
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
If you still need more convincing…
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this really long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us, like providing flexible ways of working for starters, really great benefits with medical & travel coverages, genuinely great co-workers who want to see Too Good To Go and each other succeed, we also focus on your personal & professional growth a lot, a scale up vibe with an established company mission, but most importantly, you’ll have the chance to do something that really matters - every day!
We know what you’re thinking… “How can I send in my application?”
Apply in English with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
The deadline is “the sooner the better”.
You are welcome at Too Good To Go for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what path you’re on, diversity is a strength. Too Good To Go is inclusive, and so is our workplace. We encourage you to bring us your unique skills, passion, perspectives and background to help us with the fight against food waste.