Phenix zoekt Business Development manager
Are you a hummingbird… or more of a Phenix?
At Phenix, there is no beating about the bush – the company has lofty ambitions. Bringing food to those in need, eradicating wastefulness, saving the planet… It is not boastful to say that for these French champions in the fight against waste, there is still a lot to cover!
What are our Phenix super-powers?
- 💪 Impact: like a go-between connecting companies, charities and ordinary citizens, Phenix has already saved 100 million meals.
- 💛 A heart of gold: by giving products left unsold in stores to the most vulnerable, Phenix is actively fighting waste AND deprivation.
- 🐝 Tech For Good: by turning tech tools into a force for the common good, Phenix has proved that it is possible for a company to make the world a better place. Here at Phenix, we are very proud to have been granted the titles of B-Corp.
As a Business Development Manager, in charge of the commercial growth of the company.
You lead the team of Business Developer, and manage Key Accounts.
As a business Development Manager, your main mission is to grow and scale the commercial activity of Phenix in Belgium.
Working hand in hand with the Country Manager, you are responsible for the business developers’ performance and activity.
Your missions :
- Manage the team - Field Based (50%)
- Lead the Business Developer team
- Set-up objectives, and drive the local sales strategy
- Maintain a high motivation, energy and positive atmosphere within the team
- Manage expansion of the team: recruit top performers and ensure they work well with each other.
- Coach and support the team: develop sales skills, help them prioritize and organize their work in an efficient way, ensure good use of tools, incl. CRM
- Business Development (20%)
- Prospect in the field, and touring your city
- Follow-up and close contracts
- Key Account Manager (20%)
- Assist the country manager on closing contracts and maintain close contact with Key Accounts
- Extend fast your network within the industry
- Reporting (10%)
- Analyze dashboard and metrics to optimize your team’s performance
- Liaise with Marketing team to give feedback from the field
- Fluent in French and Dutch
- + 2 years of proven experience in managing a Sales team
- You are a hunter, who is energized by a “no” and prospection does not scare you
- You have an excellent relationship with clients
- Great persuasive force along with good listening
- Great organization skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, autonomy and ability to make critical decisions.
- At ease with digital tools
- Ambitious and very dynamic
- Enjoying field prospection
- Desired :
- You have an experience in Retail industry
- You are a Zero-Waste enthousiast !
Send CV to email@example.com
- First interview with Augustin and Clémence
- Business case
- CM + COO interview